Australia has produced some of the world’s best scientific researchers and is home to some of the best research facilities. Science is a large and diverse field that includes various disciplines from Chemistry and Physics to Nanotechnology and Marine Biology.
Is Science right for you?
- Do you love to discover the world around you?
- Do you enjoy problem-solving?
- Are you fascinated by new inventions?
Pathway to Australian Permanent Residency
Achieve a qualification in Science Courses (Certificate / Diploma / Bachelors / Masters)
Get your skill assessment from assessing body
Lodge your EOI at once you acquire sufficient work experience and PR points
Get invited to apply for one of the permanent visa options
There are varied occupations that qualify for positive skill assessment. An assessment procedure by a relevant recognized authority is mandatory as apart of visa application for migration purpose or work sponsorship.
Levels of courses, a student may take in the field of sciences
- Certificate IV in Horticulture
- Diploma of Horticulture
- Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences
- Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Biosciences
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Health and Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- Bachelor of Laboratory Medicine
- Master of Laboratory Medicine
PR visa options for science graduates
|Occupation Include||Skills List||Potential Visa Types|
Medical Technicians – 311299
Primary Products Inspector-311399
|186 – Employer Nomination Scheme Visa
189 – Skilled Independent – Point Tested
190 -Skilled Nominated
489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional) – Family sponsored
489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional) – State or Territory nominated
187 – Regional Sponsor Migration Scheme
494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) – Employer Sponsored Stream
491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa – State or Territory nominated
491 – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa – Family sponsored
ANZSCO Codes: 311, 362 & 253 Group (Agricultural, Medical and Science Technicians)
What services do Agricultural, Medical and Science Technicians provide?
- Perform tests and experiments, and provide support to Professionals engaged in agriculture, medicine and science including inspecting animals, plants, and agricultural produce
Agricultural, Medical and Science Technicians tasks include
- Collecting information and samples and conducting field and laboratory experiments, tests, and analyses
- Presenting results in graphic and written form by preparing maps, charts, sketches, diagrams, and reports
- Inspecting animals, plants, agricultural produce, and facilities to ensure compliance with government and industry standards with respect to quality, health, and licensing
- Testing samples of produce for quality, size, and purity
- Undertaking and assisting in medical analytical procedures, and assisting Anaesthetists, surgical teams, and Pharmacists
- checking, calibrating, and maintaining test equipment
What services do Pathologists provide?
Identifies the cause and processes of disease and illness by examining changes in body tissue and in blood and other body fluids, and conducts tests on samples of tissues, blood, and body secretions.
- Clinical Cytopathologist
- Forensic Pathologist