With an Australian Student Visa, you can study at our high-quality education institutions. Whether you simply want to improve your English in the best English-speaking country in the world or join one of Australia’s top universities in their prestigious Master / PHD programs we can find the right visa for you.
Student Visa (Class-500) allows you to remain in Australia for up to 5 years for the purpose of full-time study at an educational institution, in line with your enrolment. You can enter and leave Australia as many times as you like throughout the duration of your course.
We understand that applying for an Australian visa can be nerve-wracking and sometimes bewildering. Therefore, we have a range of visa services to make this process as less challenging as can be for you. With the application being handled by our team ofRegistered Migration Agent. We offer the services for:
- Student Visa application
- Student Visa Extension
- Student Dependent Visa
- Student Guardian Visa
WITH THIS VISA YOU CAN
- take part in an eligible course of study
- include your family members in your application (your partner or you and your partner’s dependent child.
- apply online in or outside Australia.
- work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts.
Students undertaking a research postgraduate degree and students in critical industries, including tourism and hospitality, have additional flexibility.
- you must be 6 years or older
- provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) at a full-time course registered course.
- show evidence of your English language skills
- you and your family members must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) from an approved Australian health insurance provider for the length of your stay in Australia.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have adequate welfare arrangements in place while you are in Australia.
- meet health and character requirements
- have enough money for your stay
You need to meet the following requirements to ensure your application gets approved.
1. Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
A Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is a document that will be issued by your educational institution that verifies your enrolment in a specific course.
2. English proficiency
If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to supply a certificate from an English language test. You might be exempted from this criteria in certain cases.
3. Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement
Another Australian student visa requirement is the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) component. To meet this requirement, you must write a statement that addresses the following criteria:
1) you are genuinely coming to Australia to study and not for any other reason.
2) you will only be residing in Australia temporarily.
4. Proof of sufficient funds
To receive an Australian student visa, you must prove that you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay. You might be exempted from this criteria in certain cases.
5. Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
As an international student in Australia, you must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your stay.
6. Health requirement
You need to undergo a health examination and provide a medical certificate confirming that you meet health requirements.
7. Character requirement
There are also certain character requirements that you must meet if you want to study in Australia.
Please feel free to contact us for more information on courses, fee structure, funds required, and other information; we will be more than happy to assist you.